Log gripper combi
The combination log gripper has both a front loader EURO attachment and a 3-point attachment CAT 2.
The robust multi-purpose blade with chain slots can be used for stacking tree trunks, pushing them together and lifting them. The robust frame design offers many coupling options that are suitable for any tractor.
The gripper can be either rigidly or pendulum-suspended. A perfectly safe conversion to the rigid version is possible without tools by simply inserting the locking bolts. It is not necessary to dismantle the gripper.
At a glance
- Min. gripper opening: 200 mm
- Max. gripper opening: 1560 mm
- Cylinder closing force 9000 kg
- Pendulum-mounted in universal joint!
- Tractor rating from 44 kW
- 1 DW connection required
- Hydraulic drive for gripper
- Min. oil flow rate 20 l
- Max. oil flow rate 60 l
- Max. pressure 180 bar. If these values are exceeded, then the flow control vlave must be fitted!
Grab for log gripper DFK Combi
Hydraulic drive log gripper DFK Combi
|Log gripper DFK Combi ||285||35||23370|
|Grab for log gripper DFK Combi||169||35||23160|
|Hydraulic drive log gripper DFK Combi||15||35||23175|